SocialVibez helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

My Fan Mail

SUN 1:50AM

U need to know this-

Conversation started today

Alison Lilac

3:37pm

Alison Lilac

Seriously?? Sirlance saying to me in front of ALL those ppl "Alison-Cathy and I were discussing ur weird behavior-How is it ur involved in Tiffs murder"Then he said my name again fot all to see -SERIOUSLY?All i could muster up-knowing every one -esp frank- was reading/watching=all i could muster up was"lance im not weird and wtf u on about u nutjob pyscho" n left-SERIOUSLY BEING ACCUSED OF HELPING SOME OEN MURDER TIFF??and the way he did it?? seriously U HATE ME THAT MUCH ?? how could u even allow him to talk to me that way?? MURDER?? he said i helped murder tiff-SERIOUSLY???

Alison Lilac

3:41pm

Alison Lilac

jesus fuckin Christ cathy! u hate me that much?/ u were in on that-he said"cathy and I" SERIOUSLY?? an du allowed him to do that?? MURDER and the way he did it?? im suppose to as u always say to me "rise above it""ignore it"

This/that is an all tiem disgusting low even for u -to do that to me the way u did- "how did u help murder tiff"? wow -omg-

Now frank and who ever else was there n saw that imncluding u n lance -are going to go around saying that I helped murder tiffany-jesus fuckin Christ-u hate me that much??????????????

"U better read these message I left u cathy-"Alison Cathy N I were discussing ur weierd behavior-How was it that u helped murder tiff?" don't tell me u had nothing to do with him saying that-

4:18pmThey accepted your request.

Cathy Marie

4:19pm

Cathy Marie

Are you for real? I was in the fucking shower when he said it.... Don't even dare fucking message me shit. There's other staff in that room pm them about it and talk to them rather than going off on someone that was AFK.

And yet again another Facebook too BLOCK bye

Sent from Messenger

then the fuckin LIAR blocke dme
I got to SV and pm cathy and I call her out on her fuckin LIES- an bc she IS a fuckin liar -she DID see it all happen-and she fuckin knows it-cathy is a fuckin gd LIAR pyscho cunt- and then she banned me from SV-reason:FUCK OFF
Cathy=don't fucking LIE u were there u did see it- u motherfuck pyscho LIAR cunt-and then after I send u a good fb u wen toff on me n lied to me n then blocked me n I call u out on ur shit on fb and u ban me??wow-that says ALOT about YOU not me--

Cathy u were there u saw it all u motherfuckin LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT GIVE ME THAT SHIT U WERE AFK IN SHOWER-IT DOESNT FUCKIN MATTER U STILL SAW IT!!!!!!!!!!! U N LANCE ARE SICK SICK PYSCHO FUCKS PYSCHOPATHS AND UR ACTIONS TOMNIGHT PROVES IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya stepeh nu need to know this-!!!!!!!!!!! u all are really sick pyschofuck MURDERERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND U TAKE UR SICK PYSCHO PATHIC SHIT OUT ON ME N I GET BANNED FOR IT BC I CALLED U OUT ON UT FUCKIN SICK BEHAVIOE/ACTIONS??!! WOWO AND I DIDNT DO SHIT TO ANY ONE TO DESERVE ANY OF THIS-U NOTHERFUKCIN SICK SICK PYSCHOPATHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOTHERFUCKING SICK PYSCHOPATHICS LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ALL OF U -ESPESH U STEPEHN THAT SUPPORTS T HEIR SICK SICK BEHAVIORS TOWARDS ME WHEN I DID NOTHING WRONG-ACCUSIN GME OF HALPING SOME ONE MURDER TIFFANY?AND CATHY SAYS/DOES THAT TO ME???????????????????????????????????MOTHERFUCKIN SICK LYING PYSCHOPATHS

CATHY N LANCE N ALL OF UR SUPPORTERS WHO DID WHAT THEY DID TO ME- WHEN I DIDNT SO.SAY ANYTHING TO DESERVE ANY OF THIS/THAT-U CAN ALL GO FUCKING GET BLOODY MURFERED N DIE IN A FEROCIAS FIRE-Y ALL ARE TH EONES WHO BLOODY HELPED BURDER TIFFANY!!!!!! U SICKSICKSICKSICK PSYCHOFUCKS OMFG CATHY UR A GD MOTHERFUCKIN LYING CUNT U KNEW THIS WEAS GOING TO HAPPEN U SAW WHAT HAPPENED AN DOMG U FUKCIN HATE ME THAT MUCH U SAID N DID TO ME WHA TU DI DON FB AND THEN BANNING ME TELLING ME TO FUCK OFF BC I CALLED U OUT ON UR SICK PYSCHIPATHJIC SOCIOPATHIC BEHAVIOR /ACTIONS??!!WOW JSUT FUCKIN GWOW-AND ALL OF U WHO WERE IN ON IT WHO DEFENDED THEIR SICK BEHAVIORS TOWARDS ME-SHAME ON U
GO GET MURDERED HORRID THEN DIE IN A FUKCIN FIRE-

" aLSION -cATHY AND I WERE DISCUSSING UR WEIRD BEHAVIOR-HOW WERE IN INVOLVED IN TIFFS MURDER?'
LSNCE- N THEN HE SAID MY NAME AGAIN-ALL IN ROON FOR ALL PPL TO SEE N FOR MY HATERS-EXP TROUBLMAKIN GLYING CUNT FRANK TO SEE-
REALLY LANCE N CATHY
YES STEPEHN THAT IS WHAT HE SAID 0I WAS TOO STUNNED TO COPY N PASTE IT-BC IT CAME OUT OF NOWWHERE-I WASN TEVEN FUCKIN TLAKING TO HIM -I WAS SITTING THERE BEING WATCHING READING /WATCHING CONVO-JESUS FUKCIN CHRIST-AND THAT FUCKIN LYING CUNT CATHY SAW IT ALLBEING ASKED /BEING ACCUSED OF MURDERING /HELPIN GNURDER TIFF? THAT LANCE N CATHY FUCKIN CAME OUT OF NOWHERE WITHTHAT ONE-AND THIS IS AFTER FRANK THE PYSHCO CUNT STARTE DON ME CALLIN GME TRASH YET AGAIN BUT I SAID NOTHING-
JESUYS FUKCIN CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JESUS MOTHERFUCKING CHRIST1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LANCE N CATHY ASKING ME IN A ROOM FULL OF MY HATERS-ASKIN GME/ACCUSIN GME OF HELPING TO MURDER TIFF/STONEY ARE U MOTHER FUCKIN KIDDIN GME?UR ALL FUCKIN SICK PYSCHO/SOCIOPAHTS
I DID NOTHING TO DESERV E THAT N HOW IT WAS DOEN TO ME
MOTHERFUCKING NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW I FBED TIFFS SISTER N TOLD HER THANT LANCE N CATHY SAID /ACCUSED ME OF HELPING MURDER TIFF0UR DAM FUCKIN STRAIGH TI WROTE TO HER N I HAD EVERY FUCKING RIGHT TO DO SO
AI HAD EVERY RIGHT TO FB CATHY N I LEFT HER NICE MESSAGES REALLY I THOUGHT MAYBE SHE S BE A LIL CARING AND HO OMG ALISON NO WE RE SORRY BUT NOOOO THE FUKCIN GCUNT SAID WHAT SHE SDAID N THEN DID WHAT SHE DID-PMMFG -WOW
N I GET BANNED FROM SV FOR CALLIN GHE ROUT ON HER GDMF LIES-WOW JSUT WOW

SAYING/ASKING/ACCUSING ME OF HELPING MURDER SOME OEN/TIFFANY WOW JSUT OMG WOW
YO CATHY N LANCE -U ARE TH EMURDERERS- GO FUCKIN GET BLOODY MURDERED N THEN DIE IN A FEROCIOUS FIRE N TAKLE ALL UR FRIENDS N SUPPORTERS WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STEPHEN U BETTER READ ALL THESE MESSAGES MAN-
DONT U FUCKIN DARE GET MAD A TME FOR THE MESSAGES EITHER-THISIS ALL CATHY S N LANCES FAULT
AND DO NOT SIT THERE AND TELL ME I OVER REACTED LIKE U ALWAYS DO-I DONT EVER OVER REACT- BEING ASKED/ACVUUSED OF MURDERING TIFFANY LIKE THAT OUT OF TH EBLUE OUT OF NOWWHERE-? THE WAY THEY DID IT??WHEN I DIDNT DO/SAY SHIT TO DESERVE ANY OF THIS/THAT????????

AND NOW THAT MOTHERFUCKIN POS KNARF FRANK WHO IS NOTHING BUT A MOTHERFUKCIN LYING TROUBLEMAKER WHO IS ALWAYS CALING ME TRASH BC I CALLED HIM OUT ON HIS SICK VICIOUS LIES-I THAT DEADLY HATER IS GOING AROUND TELLING PPL THAT I HELPED MURFER TIFF-HES BEEN VICIOUCLY SLANDERING AND DEFAMING ME FOR 2 YEARES NOW-N OW HE SEES T HAT HES NOW GOING TO STEP IT UP EVEN MORE N TELL PPL THAST I HELPED MURDER TIDDANY /STONEY-AMMMFG ALL BC OF CAHTY S HATRED AND LANCE WHO I NEVER REALLY SPOKE TO-OMMFG -U BETTER NOT FUKCIN GET MAD A TME STEPHEN I DIDNT DO THIS -UT FUCKE DUP PYSHCO SICK LYING CUNT CATHY DID
GOT LANCE TO HELP HER OUT -SHES A FUCKING LIAR THAT SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT /CLAIMS SHE DIDNT SEE IT-CLAIMNS SHE WAS IN THE SHOWER-BULL FUCKIN SHIT-EVEN IF SHE WAS 0WHICH SHE IS A FUCKIN LIAR-SHE STILL SAW WHAT HE DID NAD WELL U SEE WHAT SHE SAID/DID ON FB N SV
BC I CALLED HE ROUT ON HER SICK FUCKIN LIES
JESUS MOTHER FUKCING HCRIST AND NOW MY HATERS ARE GOIGN TO SPEARD THAT AROUND N IM GOING TO HAVE EVEN MORE OF A BAD REP/RAP BC OF THE HATING LING CUNTS CATHY LANCE NA D FRANK ALL FEEDIN GOFF OF EACH OTHER-JESUS MOTHER FUCKIN CHRIST!! ALL OF U GO GET BLOODY MURDERED N DIE IN A VICIOUS FIRE

"ALISON-CATHY N I WERE DISCUSSING UR WEIRD BEHAVIOR-IN WHAT WAY WERE U INVOLVED IN TIFFS MURDER ?"
Hahaha, holy fuck, that's a long one. I have had the pleasure of such messages but never one that long.
I made it to "And yet again another Facebook too BLOCK bye " then i couldnt read all that gibberish it hurts my brain
Another Alison classic lmao