SocialVibez helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

SV Fanmail - From Awesomegurl

well well well- this is hte only time im writing you
well your dream came true-davey banned me from the site for good-i bet you are all so happy about that-i bet all of you-my haters and enemies are having a hell of a party whooping it up at my banishment-i know you are one of the many complainers-well now i bet you are happy ive been banned for good even tho i did not do nay thing to deserve it
davey didnt like what i said0i told the truth got the facts right-but he banned me cuz he didnt like me and all my haters--including you0wanted my ass out of there-
even tho u wont beleive me-i did apprecaite the help and advice u and the others gave me-i made u do your job and thats y u don tlike me-let me list the haters-
list-you steve cathy aasifluna slim theresa danny paulf richard theo cathy leah (of course leah hated me we all know that_ neeko jim mel-steve=koolie-chele-
karen lousie i ain t a hater- like i said to stupid davey in forums u think you solved all your problems and issues by getting rid of me u r sadly mistaken
i know u were one of the many complainers kazzie0
well i hope u are all happy now that ive been banned from the site itself
i can just hear all the whooping it up and partying "yyyyyay thank u david for banning alison for good-add chris and slim to the list of my haters-some
i know u are thrilled im gone banished from the site for good
you all bullied me and abused me-and i was always very respectful of u-i talked to u respectfully-its was you all all the mods and staff that were abusive and controlling and bullied ,e
i hope some day u find out hwat it feels like to be abused and bullied and made to feel like shit like u and the other staff treated me-let me tell u something esle-i thought u and leah were cool till i saw your TRUE colors as admin and mods
noe on the sv fb page u got ppl who think u are the greates tthing alive which u all aint-
im the greatest thing and most awesome thing alive
you all made me feel really bad about myself-if you had liked me the -if upi a;ll liked me from the begining -none of this would be happeneing
oh add janey and marina to the list of my haters
oh yes i did put them omn ignore but u can see see in other ways whats being said about u
get a clue i can read between the lines kazzie im an interpreter
you are all a bunch of ugly drunk cunts with serious issues that u are so jealous and so full of hatred towards an amazing awesomegurl ME that u had to go and do what u did to get me banned for good from chat and the site itself
nice going kazzie
and guess what?
u think i didnt listen to u? wrong i did
i listen to u and all the mods and followed your advice and did wha ti was told and i worked hard on proving and improving mysef-but that wasn t good enough for u
and let me tell u all somethingelse0u say its the net its jsut chat
omg u all are two faced hypocrits
you are th eones that take chat way more seriousl;y than i did-like it sok for u but not for me
u are a bunch of two faced pathetic cowards hiding behind the internet trolling for innocent victims like me
oh add neo to the list hes like my number one hater ffs
u should be ashamed of yourseleves
i take this very personally-yopu make me wasnt to kill myself-youmade u all made me feel really bad about myself u did not want to really get to know me they way i know that i am truly worthy of
the hting with leah and apparently u-is that according to u-im stupid always wrontg etc
u mods and staff and admin are two faced-not me-im the real deal awesomegurl- davey can go fuck himslef that fuking stupid retard and now yo all can go fuk yourselves and ooh yeah add sam and azza to the list of haters
heres the list
of alis haters since day one
kazzie leah cathy steven steph neeko jim janey marina aasif walleth-scotty-davey-sam-lou-slim-lunna-azza-cath(cathy cath same eprson i know)danny theo paulef-theresa -chili chris koolie
chele
bee
krys wasn t to fond of me- neo
i was not the one that was abusive to mods or admin or staff
it was u all that was abusive and malicious and vicious to me get your facts right girlie
i trspected u all even tho u treated me like shit after five minutes or pretending to care and pretending tp be nice
i did not flood your pm s-i did what i was supposed to do-its u and staff and other mods that did NOT do your job to protect me and help me othetr than"put them on ignore"
u see if u ever FUKN noticed-i they started on me always-and i stood up for myself and u d tell me to stop when i barely could get out one word- it is YOU and they that didnt stop -there were lilk nuggets of stop u told them to stop but thye did NOT stop
i didnt continue they did
i didn t start anythin g they did
oh yeah add puddy kat and googs and rob one to th elist
i KNOW the truth-i KNOW i didnt do anythng wrong to deserve how u all truly treated meand to be banned this way
WOW
are u fuking kidding me??
what the fuk is your problems -sv mods nad staff-seriously?? well it aint me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
enjoy your party slandering me and defaming me behind my back i know u r all whooping it up having a great time and enjoying all the pian u ve caused me- enjoy your celebration
i know ua re happy and thrilled about this along with the list of my haters
seriously? owner of SV u fuckin reated stupid ass wipr go fuk your self u stupid fuk cunt along with the rest of your stupid fuk cun tgroup aka my list oif haters
and dont fukn get mad a tme cuz i wrote all those letters to u and u all never replied to me and karen kazzie u never replied to my pained messages on fb-so don t fuken get mad a tme cuz YOU all are fucked ups
u aint gonna put anu of this in me honeys
i know there are ppl who think u are all so great but i m here to tell u-u aint great at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!how many times did i beg u and leah athe other staff to pls listen to me and explain myself? many but no one listened to me
u all made me feel really bad about myself u have no idea what i go thru every day
and that ive had a very very hard life
u didnt want to get to know me NONWE of u did'
so this is your final answer curtesty of davey wit h all of your help
BAN ALSION FROM CHAT AND SITE GET RID OF HER WE DONT LIKE HER WE HATE HER GET RID OF HER DAVEYwell i know u were one of them kazzie an dleah too
'gad dam 2 faced fukn cunt bitches
i doubt u banned any one else like i was banned
well enjoy you so called victory party YAY ALISON GONE THANK U DAVEU WHOO WHOO HOO
this is all your fault and the sataffs to
you were the vicious malicious ones
u were the abusive ones
i didnt flood your fuk pms u didn tr do your fuking god dam jobs!after the first five minuts
u all lied to davey and continute to spead lies about me etc
'well i hope u are now happy-u have succeeded getting rid of me u think by doing that that will solve your problems and issues u have>>??
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
but its i who paid for it- any time i see any one praing u all im cringe
oh and mysister even thos this is her fb-is very abusive to me as is my father-my sister and father are jsut like u only worse bc im forced to live with them i cant afford a safe palc eto live
well i hope i said all of what need ed to be said i doubt u will even read this-smh-
enjoy ur long but short lived victory celebration u all get off on my apin that YOU all caused-i fukin tried to tell u i get hte abused (you and SV staff as well as the "chatters" and i get it from off line-like i fuk tried to tell u online off line its all the same
and kazzie
it was YOU that was rude to me-not the other way around-
I NEVER ONCE LASED OUT AT YOU OR NAY ONE ELSE-I WAS NOT VISIOUS OR MALICIOUS TO ANY OF YOU-
THERY THINGS U PATHETIC CUNTS ARE ACCUSING ME OF THAT GOT ME BANNED FOR LIFE FROM FUKIN SV IS WHAT U DID TO ME!!!
i did NOTHING to u at all whatsoever-0its YOU AND FUK SV STAFF that did it to ME --get it the fuck right
i swaer to god
i will never forget any of u and what u did to me and how u treated me-i was willing to forgive and work it out with u all but NOOOOOOOOOOOO its YOU that did not want to
fuk SSV stadd-u are all two faced fooling alot of ppl but u sure as hell don t fool me!
you will get what u deserve -i hope- im tired of paying for what my abusers and bullies-online and offline do to me-fuking tired of it and u all getting away with it wth is wrong with universe/
im the victim here
i never ever treated any of u badly i treated u with the utmost respect even tho u all fukin treated me like shit
well go ahead a laff now that fuk cunt davey banned from the site altogether-how pathetic
but the damewage is done caused by all of you an dim the one paying for it? that FUCKED up man
how the hell is tha tugly cunts like u and the other ugly cunts on SV have bf:s??
and im painfully single and no firneds and no family that truely love sme likes me and truly cares about me like i KNOW i deserve?
thats fuked up universe!
any way u thinlk u have suCCEEDED GETTING RID OF ME-
WELL GUESS WHAT U WONT BE AROUND THA TMUCH LONGER ONE WAY OR THE OTHER-EVENTULY U ALL WILL BRING ABOUT YOUR OWN DOWN FALL-sv IS DISAPPEAR IN A FEW MONTHS OR YEARS
'I HOPE THA TU ALL GAT WHAT U DESERVE AND THEN SOME
CASUE AND EFFECT BABY0EVEN MORE SO BC U fucked WITH THE WRONG GURL me
SADLY IM TH EONE BEING PUNISHED NOT U
STUPID UNIVERSE NEED TO ITS EARS N EYES CHECKED
you are a bunch of fuking cowards using the net to troll for poor victims like and and sadly u won-bet u feel really good about that eh and it even get u all off right??
i will NEVER forget any of u and what u all did to me-i will never forigve u lot of fukin cunts
i hope the new ppl who com ein and join will see your true colors and eventually take u downnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
NEW CHATTERS BE AWARE-WATCH OUT FOR THESE BACK STABBERS AND ABUSERS AND BULLIES
davey didnt like that
guess what i kept my cool writing those letters on the forums
poo poo whoo whoo wha wah -u dint like what i said which was the truth and getting the facts right-thas the final reason why i was banned form the fukn site
how PATHETIC
'go on enjoy talking about me and slandering me bhind my back and ehjoy whooping it up and thanking davey th eowner for getting rid of me-but u guys re e thr true parasites not me
and fuk u kazzie with your motorboat bullying me
u ugly cunt u took your teasing way to far to a dangerous level
u all did and i was th einnocent victim'some day i hope u find out wha tit truly feels like when some one does to u wha tu all so horriblkey did ot me
smh
this is all your fault and the fault of the fuk staff that got me banned an di ll be dammed if i continue to pay for hte damage youALLL did
and to those who think sv is a great site and the mods and staff is so great
WAtch out -
U ALL NEVER TRULY LIKED ME FROM THE BEGIING 0CUZ IF U DID
none OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING
AND U forced ME TO AOPLOGIZE TO LEAH WHEN I KNE I DIDNT DO ANY THING WRONG
GUESS WHAT-YOU AND THE REST OF THE STAFF NEED TO TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILTY FOR ALL OF THIS AND Y BEING BANNED FORM THE SITE'this is all ya ll fault-u set me up to fail
u set me up
u alla re a bunch of fuking two faced liars- not me
i pray all of u get what u deserve a billion tiems folds
SV sooner or later will collasped and eventually shut down bc of u all NOT bc of me-i didnt keep any one from coming to SV-im not drama!
like i said
pfft gettin grid of me-im too exhausrted to laugh it snot funny
getting rid of me in such a horrific way-altho my familty and others have don emore to hur tme when ive done nothing to the,m-u are no better than they are
online offline its all the same real life
u are a bucnh of fuking HYPOCRITS as weelstaff nad mods and my haters
how many times have u told me "it s the net"? that give u the right to abuse me bully me hate mehurt me-ban me-and treat me like hsit?
what a bucnh of fuking pathetic 2 faced cowards u are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU take the net seriousl
you all used the net to hide behind it like the fuk cowards u all really are
you FUCKED with the wrong woman!
you ned and will pay
ever heard of cause and effect0?
i dont fuck with that shit
but tragically im the one that s gonna pay for wha t u all have done to me and stupid universe will elt u get away wit it while this poor innocent victim alison ali awesome gurl pays for it in more ways that one-on TOP of the abuse and bullying i endure from my family and others
i know u dont care and thats not my problem but im paying for it any way
enjoy yout long and short lived victory party of davey gettin grid of me
PFT
i wasnt the problem honey YOU ALL WERE davey u stupid BLIND fuk cunt asshole
get your fuking facts right everyone and stop fuking each others cunts and pay atention and get your fukn facts the fuk right
I DID NOTHING WRONG U ARE ALL SOLEY RESPONSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U BANNED ME CUZ U ARE ALL FUK CUNTS THAT CANT AND OR WON TGET YOUR FACTS RIGHT-
YOU
FUCKED
WITH
THE
WRONG WOMAN!
an di did NOT deseve ANY of this from you!i can just imaginer all u laffing at me now imbanned for good from the site-
i have NO doubt about that
that jsut shows what fuk cunts horrid abusers and bullies and controlling YOU all are
YOU
FUCKED
WITH
THE
WRONG
WOMAN
AS THEY SAY
YOU PLAY
YOU PAY
u played me for a fuking fool and did all of what u did to me
you will pay!
i hope i ll beleive that when i see it
an dim not gonna tell u who that quote 0u play u pay coejn from
and kazzie
the quote i was gonna tell u when i was talking about leah-which is your fault bc like and idiot i id idwat u aske dme to do and u are responsible for th eoutcome u stupid cunt
heres the wuote
:you know NOTHING about me but i know PLenty about you"\
you dont kno wme at all but i KNOW you and what u are all ike-online and OFFline -i know your kind of ppl
i learned all this the HARD way
YOU
ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BANISHMENT
CATHY CATH
STEPEH CHELE DAVEY
LEAH THRESA AASIF AND ONY OTHER MOD THAT IS MAD AT ME FOR MAKING YOU DO YOUR JOB WHEN U DIDNT REALLY9FIVE MINUTES BUT AFTER THAT-UD GET VERY AMNGRY AND SAY drop it ETC)GUESS WHAT U STUPID CUNT0IN CASE U DIDNT NOTICE
I DIDNT OR EVER START ANYTHING thety DID BUT U WOULD GO OFF ON ME FOR STANDIN GUP FOR MYDELF WHEN U DIDNT DO YOUR JOBAFTER FIVE MINUTES
AND IM SURPRISED LEAH HELPED ME YESTRDAY BUT I SHOULDF HAVE KNOW THAT WAS SHOIRT LIVESD AS A TRAP TO GET ME BANNED
and steph thid is fot u ashsole-i knwowht usaid about afresh start-u said it s for staff and mods not tha chatters that makes no sense i knowhwat u said u fuk tard
try to cover your ass when u getcaught
fresh stwrt u meant for everyone not jsut staff and mods and admins u fuktard
it was implied that that fresh start clean slate was for everyone incluing chatters and this chatter alison ali awesoem gurl-get it the fuk right stephen
anyways
i really hope u read this kazzie an di m sure u will send ans show all of your stupid cunt fukn pysch lying 2 faced fuk cunts this letter i wrote g=from my heart and th pain u caused me-
u ppl are parasitesthat leech on the their victim in this case me-the real victim here
go ahwead and laughat me u fuking parasitic cowards
banning me from the side bc u all are fuked up and have issues clearly fuk u davey the owner-u may fool aot of ppl but u don t fool me
bye u fuk ugly cunk kazzie and the rest of the fuking SV staffthat are extrmeemly abusive and bullies and controlling DRUNK On the power that u can and did what u did to me

*my brain hurts...*
Last update on October 25, 9:36 pm by David D.
I think my brain's exploded :'(
I nearly fell asleep reading that shit lol
I died laughing I couldn't even make sense of what she put or even read all of it I seen the names and died
"hello
are you davey d the owner of social vibez?
if you are-i am alison c -u unfairly banned me from sv and chat site
please kindly-in the near future un ban me-there was really no reason for you to ban me like that
respectfully
alison aka ali aka awesomegurl"

oh god she found me...
Yuh but was that before or after she offered? DAT IZ DA QUESTION
that made me squirt all over da place maaaaaaaan.
Chilli.: () <<shans vaginal period. KISS ITT!
heres the list
of alis haters since day one
kazzie leah cathy steven steph neeko jim janey marina aasif walleth-scotty-davey-sam-lou-slim-lunna-azza-cath(cathy cath same eprson i know)danny theo paulef-theresa -chili chris koolie

ALI HOW KUMB? I THORT WE WAZ PALZ? I RELE MISS YUO BY THA WAY. BUT ANYWAY HOW KUMB I AM AT THA END OB THA HATE-LIST KAN U MOOB ME A BIT FORWAHD PLEZ?
..I.. 0.0 ..I..
Haha I ain't in the list, woo hoo. For once. >_>
We are all connected; To each other, biologically, to the earthchemically, to the rest of the universe atomically
MOAR SV FANMAIL FROM ALLISONC, I just checked my "other" box on fb LOL so here it goes, havent even read it yet.

November 6th, 9:05pm

u

david owner of SVlissun u distgustin ginbreedin gpigog a pos of a worthless person
this is alison th eone u viciously slandered n banned and sai d pew pew pewi said nothing to chris other than the fact hes a nasty pos that jsut happens to be in a wheelchair hes always insulting me first n ive enver siad a word him it s actually one of my friends who saw how chris treated me who told me to say that'chris is a nasty nasty shit troublemaker ok? and he fucking knows it-ive explained myself even tho i did nothave to but hes still going n oing and he has all u guys fooled into helping him u all nasty pew pew pew s
chris has followed me everywhere n i ignor ehim n he still talk and stirs up shit for me n then gets u all to beleive his nasy vicious defamatory likes aboutme which is all untrue
so david u fuck u fuck off and go die n take chris with u cuz u all are pew pew pews n do me a favor eh chris dont have kids eh cuz we dontr need any more inbreeding fkin pew pew pew retard like u n chrisU are a NASTY lil fella and Chris fo fuck urslef u NASTY lil trouel makin gLIAR when ive done nothing to u u starte don me way back an dU FUKIN know it u worthless fukin bastard
u shoudl be ashamed of useself chris and all ur followes should be too
like my friend said to me when he read what u said to me he is the one that said "hes a nasty pos troublemaker that jsut happens to be sittin in a wheel chair"/aitting down
so all u ughly pew pew pew go take a showe in sulfuric acid to rid this world f ur fulthy troublemaking hateful stench uve fucked with this innocent YOUNF woman long enough and the damge tha tU did i will not ever fully recover from u fuking pew pew pewsa bastards a dn fuking whore filthy blue waffel smelly cunt bitchespyou ppl are SICK SICK SICK

keep it up chris u r only digging your grave deepr n deeper and u ll get it back a kazillion times fold u stupoid ugly mofo get ut facts right
u started on me uve been saying mean things to me for a long time i finally stood up to u in addition asshole who obv cant read what i said was u are a jerk shit who jsut happens to be sitting down i never fucking said u deserve to be in a wheel chair u will be smelly old troublemaker and i dont wear carfigans ass hole keep it up chris u ll be and r digging ur own grave
u ufly pos troublemaking troll following me everywhere and causing all kinds of probelms for me whe u are a mother fucking god dmane dliar
david fuck u u ugly unbreeding pew pew pew
so uhm...who wants to translate her latest one for the rest of us?
Holy. Shit.
So guiz, I checked my other messages on my fb today, I know she aint said shit to me on here but I wanna share it all with you

Conversation started 18 February
Alison Sarah
18/02/2015 00:38
Alison Sarah
That Pic -
You should send that pic to magazines to be a model
Alison Sarah
18/02/2015 00:45
Alison Sarah
Its a compliment
20 February
Alison Sarah
20/02/2015 09:42
Alison Sarah
and if/when u fix this -I d like the name change - I d like to have alisonc back BUT/or I can sign in as "alicane"
alisonc or alicane-I ll let let U decide
Alison Sarah
20/02/2015 09:46
Alison Sarah
o h dam wrong person sorry Cathy I didn't realize I clicked on wrong person SORRY that message was for another person SORRY pls forgive me I was leaving a message for some one else and I thought I had right person when I hit send then I saw I mistakingly sent it to U -Im sorry -Pls forgive me
Alison Sarah
20/02/2015 09:47
Alison Sarah
o man now cathy is going to go off on me when I made an honest mistake o man o lawd-
26 February
Alison Sarah
26/02/2015 15:58
Alison Sarah
Hia Cathy -How are you? I tried to get back into DP But was kicked b4 I had a chance to breathe lol
-Its fine- im not asking to be welcomed back in-NP- But tell every one Ali said HIA ty
Cathy U take care
Alison
28 February
Alison Sarah
28/02/2015 16:45
Alison Sarah
Cathy-Will U please stop? And once again I did NOT say house fire-Besides I learned that type of brutal talk from you-ANd I know u ss my pics and made those
And I n case u haven't noticed I ma NOT the one saying anything carrying on U are- Just {LS stop
PLZ*